Since 1995, Crisis Preparation & Recovery (CPR) has provided innovative, effective, and compassionate services. We are a unique, diverse company that is not only dedicated to helping individuals and organizations “survive”, but to “thrive”.
CPR’s well trained and experienced professionals allow us to meet a variety of individual, business, school, government, and hospital needs.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility Services
- In-Home Counseling Services
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Post-Hospitalization Stabilization Services
- Medication Management
- 24-hour Crisis Service to Hospitals
- Training and Education
- Crisis Management Services
- Executive Coaching